From the French Quarter to the Washington Monument, and many places in between, AirTran Airways has your destination covered, introducing new, additional and returning nonstop service options from its hub at Milwaukee’s Mitchell Airport (MKE):
New service offerings will include:
- New, nonstop flights to New Orleans in October
- New, nonstop flights to Sarasota/Bradenton, Fla., in November
- Adding a third daily flight to Boston this July
- Adding a fourth daily flight to Washington/Reagan National this October
- Returning seasonal service to Phoenix and Fort Lauderdale in November
“>From north to south, and east to west, we are building a route network in Milwaukee that will be more convenient for travelers,” said Bob Fornaro, AirTran Airways’ chairman, president and CEO. To snag a great deal on one of these destinations, visit www.airtran.com.