Don't forget about Mitchell's other new low-fare service
- USA3000, brand new to Mitchell, begins its low-fare scheduled service between Milwaukee and St. Petersburg and Fort Myers, Fla., December 19!
- AirTran recently added a third daily nonstop flight from General Mitchell International Airport to Baltimore/Washington International Airport.
- Northwest Airlines began low-fare nonstop service to Boston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando and Washington D.C. In February, Phoenix will be added to this list.
- Delta Connection added a sixth daily low-fare nonstop jet flight between its hub in Atlanta and Milwaukee.
- Midwest Airlines inaugurated Saver Service, with low-fare flights between Milwaukee and Denver, Orlando, Las Vegas, Phoenix and Los Angeles.
- Frontier Airlines started daily low-fare service to Denver, connecting to 17 cities in the western United States.