Smart Pass Information
What is Smart Pass?
Smart Pass is the fastest and most convenient way yet to pay for parking at all of Mitchell International Airport's parking choices. Linked to your credit card, Smart Pass lets users skip the process of taking paper parking tickets and waiting in line to pay. A simple wave of the card and you are on your way. No more worrying about having cash on hand, or keeping track of those paper tickets.
Smart Pass is accepted at all exit lanes, but users get the added benefit of a dedicated Smart Pass Only exit lane. No more waiting in line behind that person who is trying to find their wallet or decide what credit card they get the most points on. JUST WAVE YOUR SMART PASS AND GO!!!
What are the benefits of Smart Pass?
- It's fast, just wave your Smart Pass and Go
- Can be used in any Mitchell Airport parking lot or structure
- No need to carry cash or credit cards
- Dedicated Smart Pass lanes make exiting a breeze
- No more keeping track of paper tickets
- Automatic payment
- No more fumbling for receipts. Receipts are e-mailed to you.
How do I get mine?
Getting your Smart Pass is as easy as one, two, three:
- Click the Get Your Smart Pass button below and fill out the electronic enrollment form, or stop by the parking office located at the exit of the parking structure and sign up in person.
- Once registered, your credit card will be billed a $10 registration fee and your Smart Pass will be shipped to you within 7 days. Receipts for your registration and use will be e-mailed to you via the e-mail provided at registration.
- Then just grab your Smart Pass, give it a wave and go!
Who do I contact if I have questions or problems?
You can call CPS Parking at 414-769-3923 or click here to e-mail us.