General Mitchell International Airport Public Notice 10 & 13 - PFC Amendment
Posted: May 14, 2015
General Mitchell International Airport Competition Plan
- Competition Plan - (PDF - 13mb)
- 2007 Competition Plan Update - (PDF - 113kb)
- FAA Approval of 2007 Competition Plan Update - (PDF - 1.4mb)
American Recovery & Investment Act (ARRA)
- FAA AIP 3-55-0045-56-09 Sponsor Certification Section 1511 - (PDF - 794kb)
- For more information on the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act, click here.
General Mitchell International Airport Unlawful Discrimination and Non-Discrimination Policy
- FAA Title VI - Unlawful Discrimination
- Milwaukee County's Non-Discrimination Policy and Complaint Procedure - (PDF)
General Mitchell International Airport Emergency Contingency Plan
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and Drone Operators
To notify Mitchell Airport of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) drone flights, please call 414-769-3962 and leave a voicemail containing the following information required by the Federal Aviation Administration:
- Your name, including the spelling of your last name
- Your UAS registration number
- The location of your flight based on latitude, longitude, and the coordinates or approximate distance in miles and direction from Mitchell Airport or Timmerman Airport
- The start time and the end time of your planned UAS flight
- The nearest location to the fence line of the airport where you will be flying
UAS activity within the fence line of an airport is prohibited and is enforced strictly. The failure to report this information may result in personal injury or property damage and the filing of an enforcement action against you and/or your employer.
To leave a voicemail with your required information, please call 414-769-3962.