- If you are connecting from an airline on one concourse to an airline on another concourse, you will be screened at the security checkpoint of your departure concourse.
- International flights arrive at the International Arrivals Terminal.
Concourse C - Gates 9 through 25
|Air Canada||Gate C10|
|Apple Vacations/Funjet Vacations||Gate C 12|
|Southwest||Gates C14, C18 - C24|
|United||Gates C9, C11, and C15|
Concourse D - Gates 27 through 56
|American||Gates D52, D54 - D56|
|Delta||Gates D43 - D49|
Ticket Counter Hours
For ticket counter information, including operating hours, please contact your airline.
Click here for a list of airlines and contact information.
Note: Many airlines require credit cards for the payment of checked luggage fees. ReadyCARD machines are available in Ticketing for passengers who need to convert cash into prepaid credit cards.
Traveler's Aid Desk
Travelers Aid Desk is temporarily closed.
Centrally located in the main terminal, the Traveler's Aid desk provides a personal face to Mitchell Airport and can be reached by calling 414-747-5245. Travelers Aid assists with a variety of services including:
- Airport Information
- Flight Information
- Lost & Found Services
- Ground Transportation Information
- In-Airport/Passenger Paging
- Disability Assistance and Wheelchair Service
- Language Assistance and Translation Services
- Non-Discrimination Policy Information
MKE Coat Check Service
Coat check services are available inside the Summerfest Marketplace store, which is located pre-security in the concession mall. Travelers can wear their coats to the Airport, leave them with a friendly attendant in the Summerfest Marketplace, and then claim them after landing at MKE. The location is easily accessible to travelers using any of the Airport’s concourses, and will be available to travelers on all flights, seven days per week. The cost is two dollars per day, with a maximum charge of ten dollars. Note: Travelers arriving from international destinations (excluding Canada) will need to take a free shuttle from the International Arrivals Terminal to the Main Terminal to retrieve their coats.