MKE Security Services
Welcome to the Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE) ID Badging and Security Services website.
ID BADGING OFFICE
MKE - Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport
5300 S. Howell Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53207
(414) 747-4537 office
(414) 747-4536 fax
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM, closed on major holidays.
Fingerprinting hours: Monday – Thursday 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM- 3:30 PM
ID BADGING OFFICE MAP
MKE’s ID Badging Office is located on the first floor of the Airport Administrative wing near Concourse C. Visitors should park in Hourly Parking in the MKE parking garage.
EMPLOYEE PARKING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Contact your manager to sign up for Employee Parking at MKE.
- Complete the Application for Employee Parking Permit.
- Non-Domicile flight crews should complete and submit to the ID Office, the Application for Employee Parking Permit along with a valid Driver’s License and airlines credentials.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID to receive your Employee Parking Permit.
- Employee parking fees are amended annually in November. Click here for this year’s parking rates.
GETTING STARTED: ID BADGE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Step-by-step instructions, new badge and renewals
- Renewal Badge
- Company Registration and Information Form Information
- Authorized Signatory Training and Certification Form
- US Customs Hologram/Seal Instructions
ID BADGE FEES
|1st Lost Badge||$75|
|2nd Lost Badge||$125|
|3rd Lost Badge||$200|
FORMS & DOCUMENTS
- Application for an MKE Airport ID Badge
- Acceptance of Security Responsibility
- Application for an FBI Criminal History Records Check
- Application for Employee Parking
- US Customs Hologram/Seal Application
- Driving Endorsement
- Form for reporting lost, stolen, or damaged ID
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- MKE Authorized Signatory Web Portal
- MKE Airport Rules and Regulations
- TSA list of disqualifying crimes