Airport Service Alerts
COVID-19 AIR TRAVEL ALERTS
- Face coverings are recommended but are no longer mandated by Federal law.
- Complimentary face masks are available at the Airport Information desk, which is located pre-security in our concession mall.
- Many food, beverage, and retail locations have resumed operations with limited hours. Click here for the latest.
A negative COVID-19 test is no longer required for U.S-bound international flights.
Passenger Health and Well-Being
- Self-monitor for symptoms: No one should enter the airport if they are sick or symptomatic.
- Physical distance: Passengers should physically distance from other people to the greatest extent possible.
- Continue to practice good hygiene: It is important to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
Information for Travelers: How You Can Help
Our goal as an Airport is to provide a safe and comfortable travel experience. Working together, we can help one another in our community's return to travel. We need everyone to do their part to help. Please follow these simple steps:
- Face coverings are no longer required, but are still recommended when you travel. Complimentary face coverings are available at the Airport Information desk.
- Please be mindful of your own footprint and pick up after yourself. Leaving trash behind can be a health risk and is a matter of simple respect for your fellow travelers. This also allows our custodians to spend more time cleaning/sanitizing and less time picking up trash left behind by passengers.
- Check in for your flight at home or on your mobile device. This reduces the number of people in the ticketing/check-in area.
- When claiming luggage in the baggage claim area, be patient and avoid congregating around the baggage claim device until your luggage arrives.
- If you are picking up a passenger, please remain in your vehicle if possible. We offer a free cell phone waiting area for drivers, and stays of 30 minutes or less in Hourly Parking are free.
MKE Achieves ACI Airport Health Accreditation
MKE has been recognized for its efforts to ensure the health and safety of travelers during COVID-19 by becoming accredited in the Airports Council International (ACI) Airport Health Accreditation program. MKE was evaluated and accredited for its commitment to overall cleaning and disinfecting, physical distancing, staff protection, passenger communications, and more. More information about this accreditation can be found here.